STYLE

Eco-friendly is The way We NEED to go today.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO, IF YOU HAD THE WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS?

Wednesday, March 26

How a big US bank laundered billions

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico’s murderous drug gangs | Brainwaving







This is an old article, however I'm sure things like this still happen.

Greed is something else. What I wanna know is how much money do the banks need? And, why is it that the rich have a problem sharing Wealth. I'd rather everyone have a Great paying job, this way I won't have to worry about getting robbed or mugged, just because I have more. I guess they don't see it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed
Even if you don't agree with me; just please no profanity.

WARRIOR QUEENS OF AFRICA

The meanings of English words

2024

2023

2022